A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Yellin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yellin graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Yellin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yellin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Yellin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Yellin practice?
Dr. Stanley Yellin practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stan Yellin