A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Yellin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yellin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Yellin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Yellin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yellin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Yellin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Eugene Yellin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Yellin practice?
- Dr. Stanley Yellin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Yellin practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.