A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Yellin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yellin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yellin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Yellin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yellin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Yellin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Eugene Yellin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Yellin practice?
- Dr. Stanley Yellin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Yellin practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.