Dr. Stanley Zuba MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Tavernier, FL

July 29th, 2016
My Child's Doctor, My Child's friend
Dr. Zuba has been my pediatrician for nearly 20 years. He has walked with our family through ADHD, Asperger's, appendicitis, broken bones, and a brain tumor. He has been compassionate, caring, concerned, and a confidant to our boys. I have never trusted a doctor more.

April 29th, 2015
We can't say enough positive things about Dr Zuba and his amazing staff! My daughter has been seeing him since she was an infant, she is now 12. Couldn't ask for a better man to be my child's pediatrician. Thank you all.

September 7th, 2012
Excellent!!
Very easy to register as a new patient! Staff remembers you & makes you feel very welcome.

February 9th, 2012
Everybody loves Dr. Zuba
He's the best! He cares. He gets it right. Never any hassles with insurance, very short wait time -- and the kids love him.

June 27th, 2011
Best pediatrician ever!!!
Dr. Zuba is the best ped. we have ever had for our son. His bedside manner is amazing. The kids love him as much as he loves them. He is very thorough and listens to all of my concerns. I would not take my son anywhere else and if I had to I would drive hours to see him!!!

June 2nd, 2011
Dr.Zuba is the best Doctor and we have had many doctors in the past 17 years!
Dr.Zuba truly loves kids.He always makes time for us and answers all my questions.My 2 daughters love him and I refer all my friends to him. We travel 127 miles to see him,I have tried just about every pediatrician in the Keys. One retired she was good but not Zuba, One moved away,she too was good but not Zuba and several not worth mentioning.I can think of at least a dozen friends and family members I referred and they first would say all the way up to Tavernier?I would say he is worth the trip. Every one of them came back, loving him and his associate and now travel up to him. When they say Dr.Zuba loves kids it is an understatement...Our kids love him! God Bless him!!

November 2nd, 2010
If you are 8 minutes late you must reschedule.
I didn't actually get to see the doctor because I was 8 minutes late. Due to construction a couple of miles down the road from his office and not realizing that the office was in the same parking lot as the hospital since it was my first visit, I was late. I had originally thought I was 23 mins late, but once I looked at my appt book again I realized I was only 8 mins late (I thought the appt was 15 mins earlier than it was). Obviously that didn't matter to the staff. I was offered a piece of paper stating that it was policy that my son could not see him and I would have to reschedule. In other words, the doctor could not see a patient that was 8 mins late just in case the doctor may have to wait, however, the patient's time has no value and he doesn't care how long they must wait for him to be available. And yes, the staff confirmed later that the doctor was actually with a patient at the time so I would have just been waiting for him, he was not waiting for me...

August 24th, 2010
Best in the Keys, sometimes means longer wait...
Being the best pediatrician in the Keys, he does have A LOT of patients that he sees, which sometimes means a longer wait time, and a little less time to spend with you. He also has another really great doctor that he has on staff some days-- Dr. Mendoza, which really helps with the wait times.

June 10th, 2010
The Best Doctor in the Florida Keys
I live in Key West and drive the 90 miles up to Tavernier to have my child seen by Dr. Zuba. He is really the best doctor in the Florida Keys. He goes out of his way to help and his staff is terrific! When my child was in the hospital, Dr. Zuba called to follow up on things - even when it wasn't necessary. No one else compares.

July 6th, 2008
The Best in Monroe County
I drive over 1 hour & 1/2 each way to take my children to Dr. Zuba and don't blink an eye about it. He's wonderful and I have seen a lot of docs from Monroe Cnty to Dade Cnty. My kids LOVE Dr. Zuba. He's very knowledgable, keeps up with the medical field and if it's out of his realm, he refers you to a specialist - he surrounds himself with excellent pediatric specialist. I know, my son saw a specialist for ENT, Pulmologist, Gastro, Infectious Disease and head ped Doc at Baptist Hospital.