A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanton Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanton Elias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanton Elias, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elias has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanton B Elias MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stanton B. Elias practice?
- Dr. Stanton Elias has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanton Elias practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.