A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanton Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanton Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain West Medical Center
- Central Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanton Andersen Bailey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Stanton A. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Stanton Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanton Bailey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Nephi, UT.
See Nephi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.