A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanton Braid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braid graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Braid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braid accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Guardian - 6 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanton M. Braid practice?
Dr. Stanton Braid practices General Practice, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Family Dentistry, Orthodontics, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners, Philadelphia Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, and Philadelphia Dentists.