Dr. Stanton Davis Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanton Davis Jr?

July 14th, 2016

I fell and broke my left hip. Initially I felt Dr. Davis was very professional. However, after I could not put weight on my left leg for over 4 months, I changed my opinion. He seemed unconcerned when I would explain the pain and it seemed he was more concerned about convincing me he had done excellent surgery. On my follow up appointments, he didn't look at the area as I was explaining the pain location. After going for a new opinion, I was shown on x-rays there had been an error and was back into surgery within 2 weeks. If you want an excellent recommendation, visit SportsMED, Dr. Cobb Alexander. He corrected the error and did a total hip replacement instead of partial.

June 27th, 2016

I had a very bad experience with a previous MD and Dr.Davis was able to find a solution!!!

December 29th, 2015

Very Good Clinician - Even nicer person!

Dr. Davis is not only a well respected clinician but is an even nicer person. He has an extremely well trained (and helpful) staff. When I have left a message with their office my call has been returned many times the same day. He is excellent explaining surgical and non surgical options and is very thorough when explaining what is going to happen during an office visit or surgery. If you need orthopedic work done contact Dr. Davis. His work is outstanding (I speak from experience having had a shoulder work (rotator cuff, bone spurs and shoulder clean up) and nerve transposition operations). I was treated with kindness, compassion and I didn't have to wait forever to see him.

December 7th, 2015

Botched my surgery. Only did a temporary fix for my knee so that he would be able to open me back up and operate again. Left my knee a complete mess. Will never go there ever again. I highly recommend SportsMed.

July 16th, 2015

Hand Issue

I have had two prior lower back surgical procedures by an amazing surgeon and PA from the TOC but my experience yesterday with this doctor was aweful. TOC is great about getting you seen quickly. My patient care was not however pleasant. The doctor I saw was very rushed, not concerned about my pain, and had aweful bed side manor. I will not recommend him to anyone. I've been to many doctors and surgeons over the years he is definitely one of the most uncompassionate doctors I've met.

February 24th, 2015

Efficient Office But Bedside Manner Lacking

While knowledgeable and efficient, both Dr. Davis and his PA seemed to be in a hurry to start and complete my office visits. I had to go out of my way to interject questions. They both seemed extremely busy. I had to remind Dr Davis what caused my injury during one of my visits. During each visit my average time with the Dr. Davis was appx five minutes. On the plus side, the office was very efficient in scheduling appointments and handling my insurance and payments.

December 23rd, 2013

I had liked dr. davis initially but as we progressed on my knee i was disappointed at his lack of response to my pain. i needed to get fluid drained from the knee but he refused to do it. i suffered for six weeks due to it. i changed my physician and got corrected on the first visit. wish all doctors followed rules so patients do not have to suffer unnecessary. i would think twice before going to TOC.

May 1st, 2012

Wonderful Doctor!!!!

Dr. Davis is a great surgeon! He diagnosed my problem very quickly, and arranged for my surgery at my convenience. He has a great bedside manner, takes time to explain your condition, the procedure, and any follow-up info you may need. I highly recommend him to anyone having problems with their hip, knee, shoulder.....

December 21st, 2011

The best orthopaedic surgeon

Dr. Davis is completely knowledgeable, helpful, and compassionate. The front desk employees need to be professional, though.

October 3rd, 2010

He really knows knees and shoulders.

September 25th, 2017