A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanton Erwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanton Erwin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Erwin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Erwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanton A Erwin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stanton A. Erwin practice?
- Dr. Stanton Erwin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanton Erwin practices Otolaryngology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Otolaryngologists.