A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanton Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanton Fischer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanton Pollard Fischer MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanton P. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Stanton Fischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanton Fischer practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pulmonologists.