A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanton Honig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanton Honig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honig
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Honig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanton Honig, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Sexual Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Honig graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Honig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanton C Honig MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanton C. Honig practice?
- Dr. Stanton Honig has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stanton Honig practices Urology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT and Madison, CT.
See New Haven Urologists.