A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanton Honig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanton Honig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanton Honig, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Sexual Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Honig graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Honig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Honig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanton C. Honig practice?
Dr. Stanton Honig practices Urology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Hamden, CT.
See New Haven Urologists.