A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanton Kofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanton Kofsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanton Kofsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Kofsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kofsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanton Kofsky MD is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanton Kofsky practice?
- Dr. Stanton Kofsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanton Kofsky practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA.
See Abington Radiologists.