A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanton Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanton Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan