A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanton Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanton Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanton Bruce Miller MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanton B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Stanton Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanton Miller practices Occupational Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Camden Preventive Medicine Specialists.