inactive

Stanton C Packard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 12th, 2016
Very good doctor
Dr. Packard has help us so much. He has given me hope and a future. To good Heath and prosperity! God bless you Dr. Packard!!!

May 11th, 2016
Great friendly Dr. very knowledgable and passionate about his patients.

May 4th, 2016
Dr. Packard was absolutely accommodating. Wait time was short and he was very caring and thorough throughout the whole process. I didn't think I'd enjoy a doctor's appointment so much. Thank you so much Dr. Packard!

April 8th, 2016
Good doctor
This man is a very good doctor. He is willing to talk to me and explain many things others did not. I recommend him to you and my own family.

March 31st, 2016
A blessing!!!!
Dr. Packard is a man of integrity and pure love!!! He is helping communities that many doctors neglect, yet that need it the most... He is doing medicine to truely help people... My daughter and I will only see him now.. Thank you, Dr. Packard.

August 25th, 2013
This man saved my life at Sabine county hospital!!
This doctor walked into the ER without even knowing the full work up and took one look at me and knew I was bleeding internally!! The nurses wanted me up and walking claiming I was have a miscarriage and were ready to send me home. Had he not came in when he did I would have died!! I actually was 8 weeks pregnant in the tube and it had torn and getting ready to rupture. The same ones that had been taking care of me for weeks because I knew there was a problem did not even consider it as the diagnosis!! He sent me by ambulance to another hospital and I am here today!! I owe this to a man whom no longer works in this town but was one of the greatest pyhsicians I ever encountered!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! We miss you here!! Overall all experience was life changing!!