A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanton Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanton Perry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Iceland, Suourgata, Iceland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans