A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanton Shernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanton Shernan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanton Shernan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Shernan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shernan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cape Cod Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanton Keith Shernan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanton K. Shernan practice?
- Dr. Stanton Shernan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanton Shernan practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.