Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Starr Kearney
Dr. Starr Kearney, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Du Bois, PA, with another office in Ridgway, PA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kearney is affiliated with St Mary Medical Center, Philipsburg Area Hospital and James E. Van Zandt Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Starr Kearney has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Starr Kearney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Du Bois, PA.
Dr. Sanjeev Anand
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Du Bois, PA 0 mi32
Dr. Matthew Stainbrook
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Du Bois, PA 0 mi21
Dr. Angelo Illuzzi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Du Bois, PA 0 mi36