A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Starr Wedemeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Starr Wedemeyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Starr Wedemeyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wedemeyer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Wedemeyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Starr Rachelle Wedemeyer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Starr R. Wedemeyer practice?
- Dr. Starr Wedemeyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Starr Wedemeyer practices Pediatrics near Thornton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO.
See Thornton Pediatricians.