A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacie Jhaveri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacie Jhaveri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacie Jhaveri, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhaveri graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jhaveri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacie Antalis Jhaveri MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stacie A. Jhaveri practice?
- Dr. Stacie Jhaveri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stacie Jhaveri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Olmsted, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See North Olmsted Obstetricians & Gynecologists.