Dr. Stacie Jhaveri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacie Jhaveri?

December 18th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Jhaveri for many years, and I find her to be very knowledgable, patient, and compassionate. I would highly recommend her.

July 3rd, 2014

absolute perfection

Yup, I'm a guy....obviously Dr. Jhaveri was my wife's doctor. Throughout the pregnancy Dr. Jhaveri was awesome, my wife could not have spoken more highly of her or her staff. We were fortunately enough to be at the hospital at the same time as one of the docs scheduled c-sections (one of her nurses!!). As Dr. J was leaving she popped in to check on us. My wife had been pushing for a while so the doc checked in, a few hours passed and there just wasn't enough progress. Dr. J performed a c-section and all was well. Her tone, communication, persona, were just perfect. She directed nurses and my mother in-law, and myself with expert guidance. I never once,doubted her decisions or advice. My wife and I constantly speak of how awesome she was with us.

March 17th, 2014

I felt compelled to write this review for my wife because we were both so overwhelming pleased with Dr. Jhaveri. She was on call for our OB. My wife needed delivered 6 weeks early and by an emergency csection. What still sounds like a traumatic experience was completely calm and beautiful because of Dr. Jhaveri. She knew we needed delivered before she met us, yet walked in and spent 15 minutes talking to us about everything, leading up to the fact that we needed to delivery. We felt so comfortable. She was just very real and so easy to trust that we never doubted the plan. She really is very professional and very caring, and very intelligent. My wife continues to tell everyone that she doesn't remember anything about that delivery day except when Dr. Jhaveri said "you two are so lucky, this is a beautiful baby!"

May 10th, 2013

Excellent Gynecologist

I have been seeing Dr. Jhaveri for 19 years and I can't speak highly enough of her. I've had many issues over the years, as my health is not very good and she has been extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She is highly skilled and professional. I saw 2 other GYN's when I moved to the east side and was completely disappointed and returned to Dr. Jhaveri.

March 26th, 2013

I got a recommendation by one of Fairview Hospitals labor and delivery nurses to see Dr. Jhaveri when i became pregnant with my first baby. She is highly regarded by both patients and the doctors/nursing staff. She delivered both my children, in which my last delivery was rather challenging. She made me feel calm and safely delivered my child. I wish she could be my general internist, as i feel confident in all her recommendations and is very friendly.

August 26th, 2011

Excellent doctor- never want to see anyone else!

Dr. Jhaveri saved my baby's life. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. In fact, the difficulty getting an appointment comes from the fact that she is such a great doctor.

February 14th, 2011

Mrs

I don't understand any possible negative reviews. Dr. Jhaveri is first class, professional, and most importantly, genuinely caring about her patients. I had a personal problem at midnight and she talked to me on the phone for over 40 minutes. She held my best friends hand at the hospital for over an hour when she was having post-partum issues. Our family can't say enough good things about her character and her intellect. My guess is that anyone who doesn't agree, must need critically reviewed themselves!

July 1st, 2010

Dr. Jhaveri is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen as a patient. She efficiently and effictively answers questions and takes as much time as necessary. She is to the point with her information and gives pros and cons of various treatments. She has been my Dr. for about 10 years and I would never go to anybody else!!

April 16th, 2010

best obgyn there is great at making patients feel comfortable!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 9th, 2017