Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Receptionist, Lori needs to be trained on professionalism. show details Receptionist, Lori needs to be trained on professionalism.
Dec 29th, 2014

Dr. Jhaveri is wonderful, however the team of receptionist, specifically "Lori" is terribly unprofessional. I just called very upset, explaining that I had a minor procedure done by my PCP on December 24, 2014 with many complications. I ended up in the ER twice and had a follow up appointment on Friday the 26th. Because the incision site is still bleeding & very enflamed, I would like to see Dr. Jhaveri (my OBGYN since 2011) and have her look at it. I was rudely informed "Dr. Jhaveri is booking out to June 2015." I then reminded the receptionist that this was a current problem and June 2015 would not help. I asked to be put on a wait list incase of any cancelations. * I asked. Was not offered this option. After breathing heavy, the receptionist said "fine" but needed to verify my insurance information was correct before scheduling an appointment or even being put on a wait list. She then asked me is I still had Anthem. I informed her that it changed to Medical Mutual in July, but I did not have the card with me at this current moment. I reminded her that it is in the Cleveland Clinic system, because I was in the hospital twice and had 3 appointments at the Center for Family Medicine (Cleveland Clinic) where my PCP is located, in December alone. I also had an appointment in July 2014 and October 2014 with my PCP and there were no issues billing my insurance company. The receptionist then raised her voice to me and told me although Dr. Jhaveri does share info. on the Cleveland Clinic database, she was unable to find it, so refused to even put me on a wait list. I am completely disgusted with her customer service & lack of professionalism. The mission of Cleveland Clinic is to provide better care of the sick, investigation into their problems, and further education of those who serve. I was not provided any care by this receptionist, was turned away & told to "call back when you have your insurance card." The Cleveland Clinic could really benefit from educating their own employees. What's more important to Cleveland Clinic, the well being of the sick patient, or the insurance info to make sure they get paid?

absolute perfection show details absolute perfection
by Dan Sullivan on Jul 3rd, 2014

Yup, I'm a guy....obviously Dr. Jhaveri was my wife's doctor. Throughout the pregnancy Dr. Jhaveri was awesome, my wife could not have spoken more highly of her or her staff. We were fortunately enough to be at the hospital at the same time as one of the docs scheduled c-sections (one of her nurses!!). As Dr. J was leaving she popped in to check on us. My wife had been pushing for a while so the doc checked in, a few hours passed and there just wasn't enough progress. Dr. J performed a c-section and all was well. Her tone, communication, persona, were just perfect. She directed nurses and my mother in-law, and myself with expert guidance. I never once,doubted her decisions or advice. My wife and I constantly speak of how awesome she was with us.

by Rich on Mar 17th, 2014

I felt compelled to write this review for my wife because we were both so overwhelming pleased with Dr. Jhaveri. She was on call for our OB. My wife needed delivered 6 weeks early and by an emergency csection. What still sounds like a traumatic experience was completely calm and beautiful because of Dr. Jhaveri. She knew we needed delivered before she met us, yet walked in and spent 15 minutes talking to us about everything, leading up to the fact that we needed to delivery. We felt so comfortable. She was just very real and so easy to trust that we never doubted the plan. She really is very professional and very caring, and very intelligent. My wife continues to tell everyone that she doesn't remember anything about that delivery day except when Dr. Jhaveri said "you two are so lucky, this is a beautiful baby!"

Excellent Gynecologist show details Excellent Gynecologist
by Amber M. on May 10th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Jhaveri for 19 years and I can't speak highly enough of her. I've had many issues over the years, as my health is not very good and she has been extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She is highly skilled and professional. I saw 2 other GYN's when I moved to the east side and was completely disappointed and returned to Dr. Jhaveri.

Mar 26th, 2013

I got a recommendation by one of Fairview Hospitals labor and delivery nurses to see Dr. Jhaveri when i became pregnant with my first baby. She is highly regarded by both patients and the doctors/nursing staff. She delivered both my children, in which my last delivery was rather challenging. She made me feel calm and safely delivered my child. I wish she could be my general internist, as i feel confident in all her recommendations and is very friendly.

Excellent doctor- never want to see anyone else! show details Excellent doctor- never want to see anyone else!
Aug 26th, 2011

Dr. Jhaveri saved my baby's life. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. In fact, the difficulty getting an appointment comes from the fact that she is such a great doctor.

Mrs show details Mrs
by sma on Feb 14th, 2011

I don't understand any possible negative reviews. Dr. Jhaveri is first class, professional, and most importantly, genuinely caring about her patients. I had a personal problem at midnight and she talked to me on the phone for over 40 minutes. She held my best friends hand at the hospital for over an hour when she was having post-partum issues. Our family can't say enough good things about her character and her intellect. My guess is that anyone who doesn't agree, must need critically reviewed themselves!

Jun 30th, 2010

Dr. Jhaveri is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen as a patient. She efficiently and effictively answers questions and takes as much time as necessary. She is to the point with her information and gives pros and cons of various treatments. She has been my Dr. for about 10 years and I would never go to anybody else!!

Apr 16th, 2010

best obgyn there is great at making patients feel comfortable!!!!!!!!!!!!