A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stasia Wieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stasia Wieber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wieber
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wieber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stasia Wieber MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stasia Wieber practice?
- Dr. Stasia Wieber has 1 office location.
Dr. Stasia Wieber practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Critical Care Practitioners and Fairfield Pulmonologists.