A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stavra Xanthakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xanthakos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stavra Xanthakos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Xanthakos graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Xanthakos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stavra Alexandra Xanthakos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stavra A. Xanthakos practice?
- Dr. Stavra Xanthakos has 1 office location.
Dr. Stavra Xanthakos practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.