A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stavra Xanthakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xanthakos
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xanthakos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stavra Xanthakos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Xanthakos graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Xanthakos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stavra Alexandra Xanthakos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stavra A. Xanthakos practice?
- Dr. Stavra Xanthakos has 1 office location.
Dr. Stavra Xanthakos practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.