A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stavra Xanthakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stavra Xanthakos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Xanthakos graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Xanthakos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xanthakos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans