A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stavropoula Tjoumakaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stavropoula Tjoumakaris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Kidney Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tjoumakaris graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tjoumakaris has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stavropoula Ioannis Tjoumakaris MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stavropoula I. Tjoumakaris practice?
- Dr. Stavropoula Tjoumakaris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stavropoula Tjoumakaris practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.