A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steedman Sarbah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steedman Sarbah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarbah
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarbah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steedman Sarbah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarbah graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Sarbah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center West
- Mercy Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steedman A Sarbah MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steedman A. Sarbah practice?
- Dr. Steedman Sarbah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steedman Sarbah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Powell, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Powell Internists and Powell Gastroenterologists.