A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steedman Sarbah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steedman Sarbah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steedman Sarbah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarbah graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Sarbah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center West
- William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steedman Ackah Sarbah MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steedman A. Sarbah practice?
- Dr. Steedman Sarbah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steedman Sarbah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Athens, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and Knoxville, TN.
See Athens Internists and Athens Gastroenterologists.