A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steedman Sarbah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steedman Sarbah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarbah
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sarbah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steedman Sarbah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarbah graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Sarbah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center West
- Mercy Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steedman A Sarbah MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steedman A. Sarbah practice?
- Dr. Steedman Sarbah has 1 office location.
Dr. Steedman Sarbah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Powell, TN.
See Powell Internists and Powell Gastroenterologists.