A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steedman Sarbah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steedman Sarbah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarbah
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sarbah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steedman Sarbah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarbah graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Sarbah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center West
- Mercy Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steedman A Sarbah MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steedman A. Sarbah practice?
- Dr. Steedman Sarbah has 1 office location.
Dr. Steedman Sarbah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Powell, TN.
See Powell Internists and Powell Gastroenterologists.