Allergy & Immunology Specialist

187 Greenbriar Blvd
Ste A
Covington, LA 70433
(985) 893-5780
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
May 29th, 2012

Great bedside manner.

|  Child  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

my 10 son went to him to test for bee allergy. He wouldn't do the test. He did a scratch test and breathing test instead. Said he had asthma. He put him on an inhaler and nasal spray. My son 62 pound 10 year old lost 4 pounds and was lethargic by the time we came for a 6 week check. When I asked if the mess could cause this, he said no. They are improving his breathing, so they are making him feel better. After testing for mono, thyroid, iron, etc. I took him off of the Mede. He instantly got energy back and started eating. He had not shown signs of having trouble breathing before we went in and he continues to show no signs of breathing problems. I tried to schedule a meeting with him to tell him about the Meds so that it would not happen to other children. They said that the office manager would have to talk to me. No one ever called me.

|  show details
Dec 1st, 2010

Dr. Rolston is extremely knowledgeable of immunology & allergy. His experience is evidenced by his diagnosis & treatment plan. I've been a client for 20 years.