inactive

Brice S Rolston MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

May 26th, 2015
Great doctor - you never feel like he is in a hurry, he takes his time with you and he is fantastic with children. I have recommended him to several of my friends and they are all greatly pleased with the care his provides.

April 8th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor, need better scheduling of times
Dr. Rolston is wonderful, my only complaint is that I quite often wait over an hour after arriving for a scheduled appointment time. Allergy shots do not require doctor visit, so those are much quicker.

May 29th, 2012
Great bedside manner.

March 2nd, 2012
Child
my 10 son went to him to test for bee allergy. He wouldn't do the test. He did a scratch test and breathing test instead. Said he had asthma. He put him on an inhaler and nasal spray. My son 62 pound 10 year old lost 4 pounds and was lethargic by the time we came for a 6 week check. When I asked if the mess could cause this, he said no. They are improving his breathing, so they are making him feel better. After testing for mono, thyroid, iron, etc. I took him off of the Mede. He instantly got energy back and started eating. He had not shown signs of having trouble breathing before we went in and he continues to show no signs of breathing problems. I tried to schedule a meeting with him to tell him about the Meds so that it would not happen to other children. They said that the office manager would have to talk to me. No one ever called me.

December 1st, 2010
Dr. Rolston is extremely knowledgeable of immunology & allergy. His experience is evidenced by his diagnosis & treatment plan. I've been a client for 20+ years.