inactive

Steen Goddik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

January 13th, 2016
Dr. Goddick has gone above and beyond for our son.

July 3rd, 2015
He was the worst Dr. I have ever been to for anything in my life. He presribes wrong medicine, overdoses with the medicines, is ignorant and rude. His staff including his wife are obnoxious and also ignorant. He needs to be put out of business. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. PROTECT YOUR HEALTH.

July 10th, 2011
I really like Dr. Goddik. I just hate sitting in his office. He is a very busy man, and it takes a while before he gets to his next appointment. Sometimes you get right in, but most of the time you sit for quit a while waiting. I have major panic attacks and it is hard for me to sit that long in a waiting room full of other patience. By the time that I get into his office, I'm so worked up that I can't ever remember the things that I wanted to ask him. I just want to get the heck out of there before I explode into a full blown panic attack. I just wish he was here in Cheyenne instead of Casper. It's hard for me to find a ride to Casper for my appointments first of all. Second of all, it's just plain hard for me to make myself leave the house especially for such a long trip. Hey, maybe he could make house calls just for me. I refuse to change my psychiatrist just to make it easier to see my Dr. So, it looks like I'll continue to struggle finding rides and making myself leave the house for such long period of time. I like Dr. Goddik and am familiar with him. Therefore I am comfortable with him. To have to change Dr's at this point would totally undo all that he has accomplished.