Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. W James
Dr. W James, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peachtree City, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Peachtree City, GA. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. James is affiliated with Childrens at Egleston, Childrens at Scottish and Emory University Hospital. Dr. James has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. W James has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. W James is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peachtree City, GA.
Dr. Jocelyn Collins
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
Peachtree City, GA 2.15 mi18
Dr. Ann Eggert
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Peachtree City, GA 2.15 mi43
Dr. Megan Almond
Peachtree City, GA 2.18 mi11