Dr. W James MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 7 reviews

March 26th, 2013
Dr. James has been my chidren's pediatrician for 22 years [my childrens ages range from 11-22]. I made it a point to move with her from the College Park location to Peachtree City. Her love and dedication to the health and well being of my children is unquestionable. As for her staff; Dr. James is dedicated to teaching as well as being a provider so sometimes your assistant may be a student. Just share your concern with Dr. James. You will wait to be seen...BUT when you see Dr. James you have her unhurried, undivided attention. For that I will wait.

October 18th, 2012
Love Dr. James, but NOT the STAFF
Dr. James is amazing. She is a great and cautious pediatrician, as well as very polite. However, her staff (which only includes 2 people)are unprofessional, rude, and do not have enough education to be performing the duties that they do. The LPN is great, but hardly ever there; so the horrible front office assistant is performing nursing duties without knowledge or experience in what she is doing. Also, be prepared to wait at least 90 minutes in the waiting and an additional 40 in the patient room.

February 17th, 2012
good doctor, but costly
Doctor seems good, but she is expensive and orders expensive and unnecessary tests. You might want to avoid this doctor if your insurance does not provide 100% coverage. I also agree with the comments about her unprofessional staff.

January 9th, 2012
BAD STAFF!
The staff here is horrible! Very unprofessional and rude. Dr James is a wonderful doctor, but her staff is the worst!

October 10th, 2011
great doctor, but terrible nurse assistant
Dr. James is a fine doctor, but has an awful nurse assistant. The assistant handled my child roughly throughout the visit and kept talking about how my child would be getting so many shots. She scared him. Dr. James is very good, but I cannot decide if it is worth enduring her assistant whi is not child friendly.

July 28th, 2010
BEST EVER!!
Dr. James has been my three kids petiatrician since we moved to PTC in 2004. I LOVE her!!! She takes the time to listen and asks questions. You can really tell she loves what she does and she cares for each child and wants the best for them.

October 8th, 2009
I will follow her anywhere
Dr. James has been my children's pediatrician for 19 years. I have followed her practice eventhough it now means I drive an hour for an appointment. She has gotten my family through all stages of childhood. I highly recommned her to all my friends.