Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Mar 26th, 2013

Dr. James has been my chidren's pediatrician for 22 years [my childrens ages range from 11-22]. I made it a point to move with her from the College Park location to Peachtree City. Her love and dedication to the health and well being of my children is unquestionable. As for her staff; Dr. James is dedicated to teaching as well as being a provider so sometimes your assistant may be a student. Just share your concern with Dr. James. You will wait to be seen...BUT when you see Dr. James you have her unhurried, undivided attention. For that I will wait.

Love Dr. James, but NOT the STAFF show details Love Dr. James, but NOT the STAFF
Oct 18th, 2012

Dr. James is amazing. She is a great and cautious pediatrician, as well as very polite. However, her staff (which only includes 2 people)are unprofessional, rude, and do not have enough education to be performing the duties that they do. The LPN is great, but hardly ever there; so the horrible front office assistant is performing nursing duties without knowledge or experience in what she is doing. Also, be prepared to wait at least 90 minutes in the waiting and an additional 40 in the patient room.

good doctor, but costly show details good doctor, but costly
Feb 17th, 2012

Doctor seems good, but she is expensive and orders expensive and unnecessary tests. You might want to avoid this doctor if your insurance does not provide 100% coverage. I also agree with the comments about her unprofessional staff.

BAD STAFF! show details BAD STAFF!
Jan 9th, 2012

The staff here is horrible! Very unprofessional and rude. Dr James is a wonderful doctor, but her staff is the worst!

great doctor, but terrible nurse assistant show details great doctor, but terrible nurse assistant
Oct 10th, 2011

Dr. James is a fine doctor, but has an awful nurse assistant. The assistant handled my child roughly throughout the visit and kept talking about how my child would be getting so many shots. She scared him. Dr. James is very good, but I cannot decide if it is worth enduring her assistant whi is not child friendly.

BEST EVER!! show details BEST EVER!!
Jul 28th, 2010

Dr. James has been my three kids petiatrician since we moved to PTC in 2004. I LOVE her!!! She takes the time to listen and asks questions. You can really tell she loves what she does and she cares for each child and wants the best for them.

I will follow her anywhere show details I will follow her anywhere
by The Marietta Family on Oct 8th, 2009

Dr. James has been my children's pediatrician for 19 years. I have followed her practice eventhough it now means I drive an hour for an appointment. She has gotten my family through all stages of childhood. I highly recommned her to all my friends.

May 4th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great: She a great doctor. Very informative and caring towards the children

Read Full Review at yahoo.com