Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steen Mortensen
Dr. Steen Mortensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mortensen is affiliated with Via Christi Hospital St. Francis, Wesley Medical Center and Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street. He speaks English.
Dr. Steen Mortensen has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steen Mortensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Youssef Hassan
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Wichita, KS 0 mi19
Dr. Janna Trombold
Wichita, KS 0 mi27
Dr. Richard Lies
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0 mi49