Dr. Steen Mortensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steen Mortensen?

September 11th, 2015

Dr. Mortensen should not be accepting Tricare. He refused to fill out any paperwork for me I needed because it was Military paperwork. I needed him to fill out this paperwork bc he is the specialist treating me. Not the doctors at Mcconnell. He stated " I'm not getting paid to fill out this paperwork" No bedside manner at all, all he cares about is money.

September 10th, 2015

Beware of this awful "doctor" refused to help me at all because i missed ONE apoitnment.

February 19th, 2014

Waste of time and money

My first impression of Dr. Mortenson was good. He was amusing and seemed knowledgeable in his field. He listened and responded to questions quickly. I was optimistic that he would diagnose my illness. I had been sent to him from my doctor who was concerned that I may have an autoimmune disease. I had been sick for months with symptoms similar to RA. I was taking minocycline for acne treatment that I had stopped months ago for varying reasons and started back on it. I told both my doctor and Mr. Mortenson of my medication and they insisted that my symptoms were not like the side effects of the antibiotic, when I asked, and said I could continue use. Not true! I unfortunately believed they would know better. I continued to get WORSE and was losing hope. After doing some research I found that minocycline can induce symptoms of autoimmune diseases and make you very sick. I discontinued and quickly recovered after months of illness and tests. I called Mortenson to go over the diagnosis and discuss my research which was met with dishonesty, rudeness and excuses such as "I was asked just to test". He said it was just a bug and when I asked why have I been sick for so long he simply replied I am getting old. Get another opinion if you can afford it or just stay away!!!

January 9th, 2014

I don't know where I been without his care. Knowledable, shoots straight, answers your questions..if you have Lupus he is the doctor to see.

December 23rd, 2013

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Mortensen is an incredible doctor. He has a kind and understanding approach. With each appointment he takes all the time I need with him. He is straight forward about my disease, but also listens and explains when I have questions. He is the reason I can walk today, am no longer in pain and my disease is in remission.

September 13th, 2010

A very grumpy man.

Refused to diagnose my problem or to even consider that I might actually have the disease. Another doctor had to do that for me.

April 15th, 2010

Diagnosis

I didn't feel that Dr. Mortensen had very good bedside manner, I came in with an ongoing problem (6 months of pain) and basically he shrugged and said "oh well" I can't give you anything to help and I'll take away the meds you're taking now. Maybe you'll get a letter from me when we get your xrays back and a corrected diagnosis then. Then he sent me out the door.

December 22nd, 2016