A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Cadag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Cadag is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Cadag, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cadag graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cadag has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan A Cadag DO and MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stefan A. Cadag practice?
- Dr. Stefan Cadag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stefan Cadag practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.