A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Chevalier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Chevalier, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Chevalier, DO is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Back Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chevalier graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Chevalier has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chevalier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stefan G. Chevalier practice?
Dr. Stefan Chevalier practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Surgeons.