A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Chimoskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Chimoskey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Chimoskey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chimoskey graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Chimoskey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Services
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan John Chimoskey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stefan J. Chimoskey practice?
- Dr. Stefan Chimoskey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stefan Chimoskey practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Rio Rancho, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Gallup, NM.
See Rio Rancho Primary Care Doctors and Rio Rancho Sleep Medicine Doctors.