Dr. Stefan Craig MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

January 16th, 2015
Dr. Craig and his staff were successful in healing an ulcer on the bottom of my foot by applying a skin graft to the sore. 5 other doctors in 4 years were unsuccessful and without Dr. Craig I would have had to have my foot amputated!

December 27th, 2013
Wonderful Surgeon!
I was very excited to finally be receiving breast augmentation surgery. Dr. Craig was clearly the best choice to perform the surgery. My results are spectacular and I couldn't be more pleased! The entire process went smoothly from start to finish.

October 8th, 2013
Loving my results
Professionalism and expertise in care and the outcome of my abdominoplasty is what I received. I'm 2.5 months post surgery and ecstatic about my results and the care and support that I received from Dr Craig and his wonderful staff. They all work together as a great team in providing you with what you need individually when planning and pursuing surgery. I am so glad I trusted them with my surgery and will highly recommend them to friends and acquaintances in the future. God Bless them all and especially Dr Craig as he is now my hero for restoring my self image and giving me such a beautiful outcome!!!!

August 23rd, 2013
Extremely Happy!
Dr. Craig and his staff were wonderful from the start! I came in very nervous about having a breast augmentation done, and they quickly put me at ease. I trusted him completely on the amount of silicon he used, and I'm so glad I did because my breasts look amazing! I feel great and was back in the gym in no time! I experienced very minimal pain/discomfort, and overall have had nothing but good experiences with him and the staff. I've already recommended him to many of my girlfriends, and I would go to him for any other treatment in the future.

July 2nd, 2013
Dr. Craig in an exceptional physician. I had a breast augmentation done about a month ago and told him exactly what I wanted. My outcome was more than I expected. He did such a wonderful job. He listened to what I had to say and did what I wanted. I'm extremely satisfied and would recommend him to anyone. Also, his staff are exceptional as well. They are all very kind and are willing to help in anyway possible. My experience with Dr. Stefan Craig and his staff was a wonderful one.

April 19th, 2013
wonderful experience
I have worked in the health field for many years,so when I decided to have breast augmentation I asked around for co-workers experiences with various doctors and who they would recommend.Dr Craig won hands down.i also went on -line and check out other peoples experiences.i have been nothing but thrilled with how my surgery turned out and Dr Craig was wonderful. he answered all my questions even the silly ones. he realized how nervous i was about the procedure and took a lot of time reassuring me and explaining every step and what to expect. his office nurse Amy was exceptional.i knew her from before she was working for Dr Craig and i knew she would never work for someone she didn't respect or had great confidence in.the follow up has been smooth and uneventful.i have recommended Dr Craig to not only other friends and co-workers but my own family as well.my own stepdaughter is having a procedure done next month.i can not tell you how happy i am with my new breasts. and my husband!!

November 9th, 2011
I am sincerely impressed with the overall quality of the staff and operations on every level at Renaissance. Every person I came in contact with made me feel like I was appreciated, noticed and in very, very good hands. I immediately felt comfortable when I made my first phone call to Renaissance and spoke to Jennifer. I knew I did not have to look anywhere else.My face to face meetings at Renaissance proved to be equally pleasant. I honestly believe that Amy would have stayed with me as long as needed to answer any of the questions I had. I never felt rushed or pressured. It was all about what I wanted and not what they thought would be good for me. I really felt like the staff was listening to me and I appreciate that the most.Dr. Craig was the best surgeon for me. He is amazingly caring and made me feel extremely comfortable. He listened very carefully and the plan we created together concluded in phenomenal results. My surgery was on a Thursday and only a few hours after surgery I was sitting on the floor playing games with my kids. By Saturday I was no longer taking pain meds and happier than I can put into words. Dr. Craig possess what every Dr. should; kindness, truthfulness, trustworthiness and talent. He listened to me, understood my concerns and educated me so I went into the procedure confident with what the outcome would be. I could not have dreamt of anything better.My results look natural and in fact, other than my close friends, people have no clue Ive had an augmentation. My female friends who have seen my results cannot believe how natural they look.I am extremely happy with how the whole process went and definitely with the results. You have my deepest appreciation for your kindness, skill and attention. Best decision I ever could have made for myself. Thank you so very much for changing my life in such a positive way.

April 7th, 2011
Very Happy!
I went to Dr. Craig for my breast augmentation. He was refered to me from a friend from high school. His confidence made my feel very comfortable from the very start. His staff was very welcoming and very helpful. He did fantastic work, and I am truly happy with my results. If I ever decide to have any other plastic surgery, I would definitely go back to Dr. Craig, and I would refer any of my friends to him.

March 5th, 2011
Dr. Craig and staff were very professional.I am extremely satisified with the results I received from breast augmentation.Top rate plastic surgeon!

February 25th, 2011
There is a caring, compassionate side to Dr. Craig that comes through during every visit. I have had reconstructive breast surgery due to breast cancer on the left breast and he continues to work with me making this process a more comfortable experience. My questions and concerns are always addressed with professionalism. Dr. Craig, with his team, work well together to please me, the patient, and that's what it's all about.

February 1st, 2011
I underwent a mini-facelift, eye and browlift by Dr. Craig about 4 weeks ago and would like to express the amazing results of my procedure. With any cosmetic procedure, the outcome is the most important detail and with Dr. Craig's expert skills you won't be disappointed. From the initial consultation through all the follow-up appointments, I have received the highest quality of care. There were no surprises along the way, only excellent results!!

January 27th, 2011
Great experience!! Dr. Craig and staff are very professional. I had all of my questions answered. I was very comfortable. Results are excellent.