A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Dupont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Dupont, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupont graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Dupont has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan Afshin Dupont MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stefan A. Dupont practice?
- Dr. Stefan Dupont has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stefan Dupont practices Neurology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Rochester Neurologists.