A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Eltgroth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Eltgroth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eltgroth graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw.
Dr. Eltgroth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Total Renal Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan Anthony Eltgroth MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stefan A. Eltgroth practice?
- Dr. Stefan Eltgroth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stefan Eltgroth practices Internal Medicine near Aberdeen, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Aberdeen Internists.