A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Fornalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Fornalski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fornalski graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fornalski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan Fornalski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stefan Fornalski practice?
- Dr. Stefan Fornalski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stefan Fornalski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Irvine Orthopedic Surgeons.