Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stefan Fornalski
Dr. Stefan Fornalski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Fornalski is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center. Dr. Fornalski has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stefan Fornalski has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Stefan Fornalski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.
Dr. Michael Weathers
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Jameson Dear
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Kamran Aurang
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi18