A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Karos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Karos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Karos, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Calculi (Stones)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Karos graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Karos has 15 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan G Karos MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stefan G. Karos practice?
- Dr. Stefan Karos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stefan Karos practices Urology near Leominster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardner, MA.
See Leominster Urologists.