A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Kim, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Image Guided Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Emerson Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stefan S. Kim practice?
Dr. Stefan Kim practices Neurological Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.