A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Mindea is Excellent. Dr. Mindea has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mindea graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mindea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital of Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mindea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Mindea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stefan A. Mindea practice?
Dr. Stefan Mindea practices Neurological Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Red Bluff, CA.
See Stanford Neurological Surgeons.