A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Mindea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Mindea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mindea graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mindea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital of Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan Alexa Mindea MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stefan A. Mindea practice?
- Dr. Stefan Mindea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stefan Mindea practices Neurological Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.