inactive

Stefan C Muzin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

March 7th, 2015
Dr. Muzin is amazing. I had been to 3 other doctor for my chronic hip and back pain which I've had for 5 years. He went through al my records and within the first visit he explained me what he thought was the problem and came up with a great plan. I am not perfect but over 80% better and very grateful!

March 29th, 2013
I have had care for my problems at other hospitals, but he is the gentle and patient.

January 16th, 2013
Very personable and down-to-earth, and willing to listen carefully and answer my ongoing questions as I have a complex situation of various conditions. Highly recommended!

June 9th, 2012
Very professional. Dr Muzin spent time diagnosing my condition and discussing all my options. I am very satisfied with my care. Office staff was very friendly and arranged timely followup appointments.

January 29th, 2012
Dr. Muzin spent a lot of time during my visit going through all my previous treatments and records. He recommended a very reasoanble plan and followup care and answered all of our questions. We were very impressed with him.

November 18th, 2011
I have been suffering from low back pain for many years and have seen many specialists. Dr. Muzin spent the time going through my history, medical records and carefully reviewing my MRI results and finally gave me an accurate diagnosis for my condition and treatment plan. I am doing a lot better. Great Doctor.

January 5th, 2010
Excellent bedside manner. spent alot of time explaining everything . very gnetle and calm dispositon and pleasant personality. great clinician

February 8th, 2009
excellent care and very patient!