Dr. Stefan Nawab Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2015

BEST doctor

Dr. Nawab is the BEST doctor we have run across even in the private sector. He goes above and beyond expectations. He is an incredible doctor....

April 6th, 2013

Dr. Nawab

Coolest doctor ever!!!!!!!!!!

January 29th, 2013

A++++

I can't believe this doctor isn't on TV! So charismatic and articulate. He has a calm way about him that makes you feel at ease. He genuinely cares about you and you feel like a family member. I have been going through a very difficult time in my life and my bipolar disorder was sending me to hospital twice a year for the last 6 years. I was unable to work or maintain a relationship (which I avoided for the last 8 years). After a half a dozen doctors I am now symptom and hospital free for more than 2 years. I also have a girlfriend of 15 months now! I am so grateful to have my life back.

June 2nd, 2012

Incredible

The most fantastic Psychiatrist ever!! He is overworked and maybe beyond exhausted, but still shows such care and detailed concern with all his patients. I am so very lucky to have him as my Dr.

November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Nawab is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He spends more time with his patients than most other doctors do. I would recommend him to anyone who needs psychiatric help. He really pays attention to what his patient is telling him.

November 2nd, 2011

A Caring Doctor

Dr. Nawab is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He spends more time with his patients than most other doctors. He is a very good listener.

May 24th, 2010

Really good doctor! Very kind, warm, and smart!

October 9th, 2009

a different level of doctor. 5 doctors missed my wife's disorder even after being in hospital. he spent an hour and a half working up the problem in his office and correctly found the problem as kidney disease and parethyriod illness. . i did not believe him at first but testing confirmed his assessment. once she was given the right treatment her mental disorder cleared up. she almost back to the way she was. she is expected to regain her former mental abilitees. it took 5 doctors and 7 months of her suffering for her to get the right treatment. i am sneding all of my friends and family to him.

May 25th, 2009

Bar none, best psychiatrist in KC!!

January 14th, 2015