A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Reynoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Reynoso, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Reynoso, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Joint Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Skin Care
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynoso graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reynoso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan T Reynoso DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stefan T. Reynoso practice?
- Dr. Stefan Reynoso has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stefan Reynoso practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jacinto, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.