A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Reynoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Reynoso, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynoso
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Reynoso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Reynoso, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Joint Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Skin Care
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynoso graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reynoso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan Thomas Reynoso DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stefan T. Reynoso practice?
- Dr. Stefan Reynoso has 1 office location.
Dr. Stefan Reynoso practices Family Medicine near San Jacinto, CA.
See San Jacinto Primary Care Doctors.