A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Skalina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skalina
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Skalina, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skalina graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skalina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan Michael Skalina MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stefan M. Skalina practice?
- Dr. Stefan Skalina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stefan Skalina practices Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians and Chester Radiologists.