A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Skalina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Skalina, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skalina graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skalina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skalina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans