A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Somlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Somlo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Somlo graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Somlo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan Somlo MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stefan Somlo practice?
- Dr. Stefan Somlo has 1 office location.
Dr. Stefan Somlo practices Internal Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists.