A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Stanescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Stanescu, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanescu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center/Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan Lucian Stanescu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stefan L. Stanescu practice?
- Dr. Stefan Stanescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Stefan Stanescu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Augustine, FL.
See Saint Augustine Orthopedic Surgeons.