Dr. Stefan Szczerba Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stefan Szczerba?

Breast Reconstruction

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Dr. Szczerba and his staff, especially Kerry were wonderful. They were friendly, explained everything and took time to listen and answer all questions. I would recommend them to everyone. Credentials count and Dr. Szczerba’s work is top notch.

Just the Best!

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Nothing so say but he's just the best. After breast reconstructive surgery, he is continuing to tweak so that I look "normal" once again. I wouldn't trust anyone else!

Breast Reconstruction

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I am so pleased with this Doctor.I would recommend him to anyone.He has all the patience spends alot of time discussing what he going to do step by step.Never in a rush.His staff is excellent too.If u have a appt.at 8:00 u get in at that time or way before.Never felt so comfortable going to a Dr.Can't rate him high enough.

The best of the best

Posted on October 19th, 2014

Always with a mile he reassures me everytime i see him for my reconstruction that things are going well and that everything is going to be great once we are done he never excludes me in anything he has in mind during this process and he has a great team he is a hard working man and a great personality I can honestly say that I love this doctor because of the relationship we have and the fact that he does not sugar coat anything and I appreciate that very much.

Can't say enough great things

Posted on April 5th, 2013

I've known dr. Szczerba for 3 years now and I can't say enough how wonderful he is; not only a very experienced surgeon and extremely cautious with details in every aspect you can think but he is simply an incredible human being. I only hope that all doctors would be as human and compassionate as he is, he legitimately cares for you and takes the time to understand your situation, your point of view and always gives you a very partial recommendation knowing what is best for you. Whether is cosmetic or medical your reason to see him, you can't go wrong and you will be incredibly pleased with the results and the importance he gives to you.

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Dr. Szczerba takes the time to explain all of your options and provides the information needed to make an informed decision. I felt very comfortable with him and am extremely happy with my results!

Dramatic yet completely natural looking facial rejuvenation

Posted on August 8th, 2012

I had a series of procedures done at Dr. Szczerba's office. These included a face and neck lift, Sciton laser, and fat grating to the cheeks. My profession gives me summers off and when I returned to work in the fall, my colleagues were (literally) stunned by the improvement in my appearance. It also brought a huge improvement in self confidence. I've had a few procedures performed by other PSs but not one has had the extraordinary skill and patience of Dr. Szczerba. Every one in the office is warm and caring. During your consult, Dr. S. answers every question and makes sure you understand exactly what your options are and all the risks involved. He spends as much time as needed with every patient, so sometimes the consults run over (thus the slightly long wait times) but be assured that when it is your turn, you will not be rushed or pressured and he will spend as much time with you as needed to satisfy all your questions and concerns. Dr Szczerba's skills are top notch (obtaining a result that is both dramatic and completely natural looking - no stranger would EVER have a clue that work was done) and his laser equipment is state of the art. I've read that a face lift alone should take about 7 - 10 years off one's appearance. The cumulative effect of these procedures has taken off at least 12 - 15 years, and possibly more. Never in my wildest dreams did I anticipate such extraordinary results.From my first phone contact to the procedures, I felt completely comfortable, confident and at east.I cannot recommend Dr. Szczerba highly enough.

BREAST IMPLANTS

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Awsome doctor and office. His staff is friendly and knowledgable. I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. And I LOVE my breasts. I cant believe they're really mine!I look sexy. I never thought I could look like this. It's life changing. I can't thank Dr. Szczerba enough.

Breast implant exchange

Posted on April 15th, 2012

Finally made a big choice in doing breast implants by a well known plastic surgeon. My implants were not done properly the first time. Then I went to Dr. Szczerba who corrected my implants. He explained the correction in great detail along with being patient, caring and answered all my questions. I would NEVER go to any other plastic surgeon for any procedure neither should you. Take my advise you will not be disappointed by any means.

Lake Villa, IL

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Did research for a year. Picked him to do my tummy tuck. He was great. Staff is wonderful. No complications or problems. Very happy with my results.

I highly recommend this doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2011

He makes you feel very at ease, and will sit and tell you everything about the procedure you are about to get, including side effects and adverse reactions. He wants to make sure you understand and have no questions prior to starting. Then afterwards he will sit and answer any questions about other procedures you may be interested in. I would definitely tell my family members to go see Dr. Szczerba.

mom of two and 45

Posted on August 13th, 2010

The whole office staff is the most accomodating, friendly, helpful and down to earth ever experienced. I was so nervous and hesitant about doing liposuction and for the first time in my life I walked in the day of the surgery totally un-afraid and eager to get started. I felt totally at home and safe. His staff is SUPER friendly and I have the utmost respect for them and their talent. The nurses are so warm and helpful especially Jeanine she is the sweetest ever! I only wish this was the staff I had to deal with when I broke my leg a year and a half ago. Their state of the art equipment is encouraging, that they are up to date with new technology. You won't go wrong if you choose this Dr., and I hope you do!