A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Tarlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Tarlow, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Knee Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Tarlow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarlow graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tarlow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan David Tarlow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stefan D. Tarlow practice?
- Dr. Stefan Tarlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Stefan Tarlow practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons, Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons, and Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors.