A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Tolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Tolan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolan graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Tolan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan J Tolan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stefan J. Tolan practice?
- Dr. Stefan Tolan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stefan Tolan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Greer, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons and Greenville Surgeons.