A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Tolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Tolan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolan graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tolan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan John Tolan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stefan J. Tolan practice?
- Dr. Stefan Tolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stefan Tolan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.