Learn more about Dr. Stefan Trnovski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Trnovski is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trnovski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trnovski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Trnovski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trnovski graduated from Ss. Cyril And Methdius University, Skopje.
Dr. Trnovski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan Trnovski MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stefan Trnovski practice?
- Dr. Stefan Trnovski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stefan Trnovski practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Secaucus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Secaucus Anesthesiologists and Secaucus Pain Management Doctors.