A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Trocme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Trocme is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Trocme, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Trocme graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
Dr. Trocme has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- John Sealy Hospital
- UTMB at Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan Daniel Trocme MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stefan D. Trocme practice?
- Dr. Stefan Trocme has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stefan Trocme practices Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and League City, TX.
See Galveston Ophthalmologists.