A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefan Willging:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefan Willging is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefan Willging, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Willging graduated from University Of Ulm Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Willging has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefan Willging MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stefan Willging practice?
- Dr. Stefan Willging has 1 office location.
Dr. Stefan Willging practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.